Every Citizen Has Opportunities…
This is not just an idea at ECHOworks, but a commitment to making a difference in the lives of men and women with intellectual and developmental disabilities in our community. Established to offer comprehensive, individualized employment, vocational training and community integration opportunities for persons with disabilities, ECHOworks provides services in our facility and on-site services for businesses in the Northern Virginia area.
- An equal opportunity employer, complying with federal and state laws concerning nondiscrimination, such as the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- An approved vendor for the Loudoun and Fairfax/Falls Church County Community Services Boards for vocational and day support services
- Licensed by the Virginia Department of Mental Health, Mental Retardation and Substance Abuse Services (DMHMRSAS)
- An approved vendor for the Virginia Department of Rehabilitative Services (DRS)
- A qualified provider of the Mental Retardation Community Waiver Services (Medicaid Waiver) through the Virginia Department of Medical Assistance Services (DMAS)
- CARF accredited for Organizational Employment Services and Community Employment Services: Job-Site Training and Job Supports
- A non-profit designated by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) organization. Your donations are tax-exempt to the fullest extent allowable. Please see your tax advisor for further details.
- Governed by a volunteer Board of Directors.
ECHO’s Board of Directors
Laurraine Landolt - President
David Ludwig- Vice President
Roy Weidner – Treasurer
Fran Franklin- Secretary
Bill Haney – CEO