Advertise on one or all of ECHO’s fleet of over 30 buses and vans.
Get your message read!
Transportation is another important part of the ECHO advantage. Since our beginning, we have provided daily transportation to and from a program participant’s residence and their worksite. This has allowed individuals with disabilities greater opportunities for employment and community involvement.
As ECHO programs and services have grown, so has our transportation system. We now have 37 vans and small buses, many of which are wheelchair accessible, that in total average 34,000 miles per month while transporting approximately 160 program participants to and from their homes and worksites. These buses are seen all over Loudoun and Fairfax Counties.
Advantages of advertising with ECHO:
- Promote your brand throughout Loudoun and Fairfax counties.
- Be visible to thousands of commuters and pedestrians.
- Show your support of an impactful nonprofit serving adults with disabilities.
- The ECHO bus fleet travels over 415,000 miles each year.
- Your advertisement helps provide transportation to people with disabilities to access work or services.
- Your advertisement demonstrates strong corporate citizenship by supporting a local nonprofit.
- Mobile Advertising is Simple, Cost Effective, and Highly Visible.
For more information on advertising click here. To book contact us at (703) 779-2100 or by email.